Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments on Connaughton Road (Sligo)

Options
  • 20-03-2006 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭

I am currently looking for accomodation for September 2006 for the year in Sligo, and the apartments on Connaughton Road struck me.

They look really decent (From the outside) and quiet, almost as if families live there, which is exactly what I want. I kinda grew out of the 'having a houseparty' thing a few years back. Just want somewhere nice to live next year for college, close to the IT. Theyre the white/redbrick apartments, with the timer door/window frames

Does anyone know what the story is with them, are they rentable or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭esskay

afaik it is nearly all corporation housing on Connaghtan Rd but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

esskay wrote:
    afaik it is nearly all corporation housing on Connaghtan Rd but I could be wrong.

I suspected that alright... But wow, for corpo apartments, they look fab from the outside!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

They are Corpo, but there would probably be other apartments available round there, but run a mile. Bad area. Try for a house share in Crozon or is it an apartment on your own you want?

I've lots of experience renting in Sligo, both good and v. bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Looks like a very clean/quiet road (apart from traffic), however I have just been reminded of the halting site down the road lol.

I want to share an apartment/house with mature people, dont wanna live with students next year. Currently in Yeats village, the only good thing is the broadband

Advertisement