Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unchronicled Adventures - What Would Ya Like To See/Read? Spoilers!

Options
  • 17-03-2006 12:20am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What aspect of the B5 universe do ya wanna see, either in book form, a visualization of book/graphic novel, or as a mini-series?

I'd love to see "Legions of Fire" made into a mini-series, depicting the end of the greatest relationship on the show - G'Kar and Londo. Admittedly, it's not going to happen now with the recent death, but that'd be amazing.

I'd love to see, in any form, the telepath war. We only ever got mentions of it and saw the after-effects in "Crusade" and in brief mentions in the Psi-Cops trilogy. Those tantalizing hints weren't enough!

What else do people wish we saw more of? Do we wish more "Crusade" to see what would happen? Perhaps "Legend of the Rangers" showed you promise (I somehow doubt that though..). Where could we go next? Filling in gaps or something entirely new?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

damn it i knew i should have made mentioning legens of the ranger a bannable offence :D

yeah the telepath war would have to be up there, along with the fall of humanity from decon of falling stars (there has always been something about humanities fall into another dark age that i find interesting, ala foundation)

then of course seeing where crusade was going would have been interesting

damn it the more i type the more i want to see, but the biggest one is the vorlons of course, more thirdspace stuff & that scene at the end
    where lyta mentions that its only one mistake of millions

edit: just added a spoiler warning to the title

Advertisement