Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on Edinburgh pleeeaaassee!!!!

Options
  • 16-03-2006 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hello ppl! Just wondering if anyone can help me out, I'm in France at the moment on Erasmus and planned on goin to America for summer but now because of financial reasons among others (the joys of bein a student) I don't think itz gonna work out, so think I'm gonna head to Edinburgh instead, just wondering if anyone had any advice or tips on accomadation and work etc.. cheers big ears, much appreciated!!!
    Tony.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 stoneybuckets17

Anybody...no..:(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Given this is a limerick forum I imagine no!

Never been to scotland even!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Travel/Holiday perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 stoneybuckets17

Yes I do understand that this is a limerick thread but it is also a student thread and students tend to do a bit of traveling, and thus the reason me posting this thread here! that and the fact that i'm in ul! but cheers for the help..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Sorry there wasn't more we could do. Guess nobody has been to Edinburgh :-|

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Edinburgh is a super place for students. When I was in UCC loads of my friends spent summers there and loved it. I was in London at the time so I went up every now and again to visit. I cant remember any of the specifics of where we went etc etc but it was always great when I was there. You cant go wrong with Edinburgh. Def. spend a summer there if you can.

Hope that helped a bit, sorry cant tell you more. Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Hey Stoney, fancy meeting you here! Laura went to Edinburgh for a weekend before and I think one of her friends studied there for a while. You could send her an email or a text. If not, I'm pretty sure Eoin G's girlfriend lived there for a while. Are you serious about going over? I've only heard good stuff about the place tbh. Actually one of the lads living here is from Edinburgh.... I'll ask him what the story is when he comes back from work, aaaight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I lived there one summer for 3 months. It's an unreal city, savage nightlife, I'm not sure what you want to know though?

Advertisement