Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women & Their Fantasies

Options
  • 16-03-2006 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My partner is pretty much amazing at fulfilling my fantasies & she says she loves being able to do that for me, but when I ask her can I return the favor & help fulfil any of hers she says she has none - is it possible she's being honest with me & actually has none (as she's pretty frank about sex with me!!!) or do you think she has some but perhaps she's afraid to say?

If she is with-holding, how can I help her get to the stage where she'll tell me freely or is it a case I should relax, enjoy the fact I've a woman who caters to my every sexual need & whim whenever I want & just remember how bloody lucky I am????

- Confuzzeled!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If she's fairly frank and open, then it's possible she just doesn't have any.

I don't have any. I do think it makes me weird, but you can't force yourself to have fantasies...

Actually, that said, I do think the existence of fantasies depends on the person whom you're with. For example, when I was single, a rendezvous with two random hot women would have been a fantasy, but I don't fantasise about having my girlfriend and another hot girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Eh, I don't have any; I don't think they're mandatory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

None spring to mind either. Im just happy with what I get and don't crave any particular situation or anything.

Pretty normal not to have a specific one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Fantasies I think are more a man's hobby. I wouldn't worry about. Just relax and enjoy....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i think with women the whole sex thing is more sensual than it is in a blokes mind...

like my girlfriend is totally happy just lettin me lead the way and havin a cuddle afterwards,and i have had this with previous girls too...

thats not to say that a **** load of girls have fantasies that would drop a mans jaw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Fantasies I think are more a man's hobby.
    I certainly disagree.

Confuzzeled!

Have you ever tought that maybe in fulfilling your fantasies she is fulfilling her own ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Fantasies I think are more a man's hobby.....

how wrong you are...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Thaedydal wrote:
    Have you ever tought that maybe in fulfilling your fantasies she is fulfilling her own ?

Bang on there ladydeath, I was thinking the same, maybe you are providing her with enough material, why bother having her own fantasies :D

It is not why bother Blub2k4 it could just be wonderfully for them that thier
    giving and recieving is fulfulling both thier fantasies and she is having needs/wants/desires/kinks already met.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i dunno really what the definition of a fantasy is.
    i mean, there are certain scenarios or things that 'get me off', but to have my partner dress up in a cat suit, say 'meow' and let me call her michelle pfieffer is not something i need to be fullfilled (although, it might be nice:))

so what the definition of a fantasy?

i have always wanted to make love in a certain position, or in a certain location. i think those are more just turn ons than fantasies.

• Advertisement

i dunno really what the definition of a fantasy is.
    i mean, there are certain scenarios or things that 'get me off', but to have my partner dress up in a cat suit, say 'meow' and let me call her michelle pfieffer is not something i need to be fullfilled (although, it might be nice:))

so what the definition of a fantasy?

i have always wanted to make love in a certain position, or in a certain location. i think those are more just turn ons than fantasies.

Anything which falls outside the norms of human sexuality, I think. Either a fetish, or a scenario fetishised.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Thaedydal wrote:
    In a submissive sorta way maybe. One never knows.

It doesn't have to be submissive at all, some people just like to please and thank the gods for them.

Thaed and beruth -

Can you say more? Are you guys the exception that proves the rule?

Which ones would you say are most common among women?

IMO people often dont realise just how much control you are in when you are the one doing the pleasing. It may seem submissive but ..... I think its the opposite.

:)

are u saying your in control when being submissive???

http://deviantdesires.com (So NSFW you wouldn't believe it)

thats a good site...

fetishes come from primal emothions or fears so anything can be a fetish....

one bloke was obsessed with ring cos his mother used to let him turn her wedding ring when he was in her arms as a child...in turn he had women wearing up to 5 rings on each finger during his sexy time wit them

anything folks anything

Im saying when you're the one giving, you're in control.

I dont think its submissive.

ah the penny just dropped yeah your right in a way

if someone say to u 'do this now' your in control of how its done is that it???

very good

explain??????

• Advertisement

No that's not it. Not quite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Your girlfriend, eh? Jcoote? Ha, very interesting indeed.

Tri off topic and unhelpful posts will get you banned from this form.
    Do read the charter and abide by the rules.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Can you say more? Are you guys the exception that proves the rule?
    They’re not. Trust me, they’re not.
    Which ones would you say are most common among women?
    I don't think any one man (or woman) would know what is the most common fantasy, but were I to guess I would suspect it might be a less extreme form along these lines.
    jcoote wrote:
    one bloke was obsessed with ring cos his mother used to let him turn her wedding ring when he was in her arms as a child...in turn he had women wearing up to 5 rings on each finger during his sexy time wit them
    That is more an example of a paraphilia or fetish rather than a fantasy
    (paraphilias are far more compulsive than fantasies) - the example you gave is actually a textbook example of this. And, AFAIR, it was his aunt, not his mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Fantasies are different to fetishes in my opinion but suppose can often merge together at times. Most people fantasise about different sexual encounters or scenarios in their lifetime. I often fantasise about having sex with total strangers on a train or a really sexy plumber who’s come to fix something in my “house”:eek: :o . This is the opposite to reality for me and something I’d probably never do but its nice to fantasise about it as it’s a turn on. As they say some fantasies are best kept in your head. Then there are some fantasies that I would do and have done which I’m not saying here. To the OP just enjoy it as it is because if your partner is open and honest then I’d doubt she’d keep quiet if she wasn’t satisfied. Also things may change. I mean the fantasies / fetishes you have when you’re younger change as you get older and more experienced. Just enjoy and keep the lines of communication open both ways.

I don't think any one man (or woman) would know what is the most common fantasy, but were I to guess I would suspect it might be a less extreme form along these lines.

:D Ok TC I'll trust you.

Is that a womans fantasy or a man's fantasy of a womans fantasy life?

I would still guess they are more common among men then women, though Im not saying that women dont have them. Im not saying I dont have them either.

But I would still guess that its a mans preoccupation, and this could partially be due to cultural permissions women give and dont give themselves. Or perhaps because men are supposedly more visual.

:D Ok TC I'll trust you.
    You shouldn’t really...
    Is that a womans fantasy or a man's fantasy of a womans fantasy life?
    The former, I’d imagine, given that a woman wrote it.
    I would still guess they are more common among men then women, though Im not saying that women dont have them. Im not saying I dont have them either.
    I don’t know if more men have fantasies than women and unless you’ve a lot of experience with both, I suspect neither have you.

Its the audience and not the writer we should focus on. But yes I see your point.

BTW - I was responding to your statement when I said Id trust you.

So when you retort by telling me not to trust you are you effectively telling me your full of ****?

I didnt understand your last sentence. You suspect I havent got a lot of experience with neither men or women? Ok suspect away.

Its the audience and not the writer we should focus on. But yes I see your point.
    Actually, it was a woman that brought me to see it.
    BTW - I was responding to your statement when I said Id trust you.

So when you retort by telling me not to trust you are you effectively telling me your full of ****?
    Relax. I was being flippant.
    I didnt understand your last sentence. You suspect I havent got a lot of experience with neither men or women? Ok suspect away.
    No, I said with both; men and women - and by your own admission you don’t lick the wrong side of the stamp.

So, unless you have some reputable research you’d like to share with us, you’re basing your assertion on your own experiences; the men in your life and yourself representing women. And last time I checked, one was not considered a very good sample size.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

If you use a feather its kinky but try using a chicken just once ... suddenly labled a fetish ... go figure !

Advertisement