Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ART blur

Options
  • 16-03-2006 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

I've got the 4 ART sport channels but there seems to be a blur around the footie players sometimes. Is this a common problem and how can i fix it? My signal strength is about 62% and the quality is about 53%.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

you on Hotbird ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Did this problem get sorted?

Come on people, reply. It's good for your health, and postcount :D

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mayto

picture quality on art 13east has always been pretty crap.i have 74% s/n ratio on art,sky italia has 85% s/n.players look blurry alright when they move.i am using 80cm dish in athlone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

I'm on hotbird 13e. It only seems to be blured around the players when the camera is zoomed out. Close up its fine. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I would say its down to Art's encoding of the feed to be broadcast, what I mean is their signal is encoded at a lower bitrate then say TPS/Sky/Canal+ etc.

Snake ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement