Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody doing the BSC in Government

Options
  • 16-03-2006 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is doing the Bsc in Government. Thinking of doing if, any advice or input would be appreciated ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 stripes_333

I dont do it but i know a few people doing it and i think they all complain about how hard it is to find a job afterwards. But there is work experience in it so i cant imagine it being impossible.
    Also, they all seem to actually enjoy it to a certain degree! which is more than can be said for the rest of us.
    plus, its a small department and most of the lecturers are approachable and friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Pazaz 21

Hey Stripes 333, thanks for the info. Appreciate it. It sounds like it would be an interesting course, but i guess the job prospects would be pretty limited. Thanks again.

Advertisement