Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to think?

Options
  • 16-03-2006 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

So, I have a boy that happens to be a friend. Recently I have started to look at him differently. Thought no more after it. Until tonight he turns around and says what sexy eyes i have, so he's friends says and that i looked lovely. Theres is alot of physical contact lately too. He's always asking where i am and who im there with. And also he's ringing me before he goes to bed just to see what im at.

am i reading into it too much?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

no

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

No of course not if you like him go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

No. Been there, didn't do anything about it. Go for it of you'll still be thinking about it years from now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

It's hard to see how he could make it more obvious tbh...

Go for it, he's clearly into you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Speaking as a guy, this is definitely a big neon sign saying he's into you. Lot's of guys don't give off this level of obvious affection, If you like him, and feel the same, then maybe start by reciprocating the physical contact, even just a touch of his hand, and you'll know immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Kermitt wrote:
    Speaking as a guy, this is definitely a big neon sign saying he's into you. Lot's of guys don't give off this level of obvious affection, If you like him, and feel the same, then maybe start by reciprocating the physical contact, even just a touch of his hand, and you'll know immediately.
    Absolutely 100% spot on. In fact, I've gotta say fair f**ks to the guy for putting himself out there to the extent he has, it's very easy to get painfully shot down when ya do that...

@Kelly_Jane: But from the sounds of it you're into him as well so it should all turn out great, for both of ya! Yaaays

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Go for it! Really, it's like he's waving around an "I LIKE YOU!" sign!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well there is one way to know, next time you end up close to him, kiss him.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Do what Thaedydal says and I imagine he will be yours.
    He is practically shouting that he likes you, at you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

SebtheBum wrote:
    It's hard to see how he could make it more obvious tbh....

Hands. Tits. Grabs.

:p

Yeah, sounds like he likes you, go for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

I don't know... maybe you really should wait for him to say it... get down on one knee maybe... then when he says "I've always loved you... will you marry me?"..

...Maybe... Just MAYBE then... you'll figure out that he's defintely probably into you.

Anyway... what I think you should do is do that innocent flirt thing and gradually built it up to be more and more serious so this good tension between you guys builds and builds and then boom!

Maybe setup something cool to do just you and him, and then if he doesnt kiss you at the most romantic moment, you should just go ahead and slap one on him. ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭observer

i just otld me friend that i thought the world of her and she was very special to me! its not always what it seems. and i would strongly advise to be fully sure about it before you do anything.

on the positive side guys will react alot less to these sudden "i wanna be more than friends" senarios than girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thank you all for your reply. Thursday he asked me for my friends number so i think it said it all. I will keep up the gentle flirting although, just to see what happens.

Thanks again.

Kj xx

Advertisement