Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Serena Golden '99-'01

Options
  • 16-03-2006 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Holy crap, I just rediscovered this thing after two years. Wow, people never stop being crazy about CTYI. Ok, well, I'm Serena. I had purple hair, I was bald, I was Keila's sister, Natasha and I made outfits for the disco out of garbage bags and duct tape in '00.

Eh...

Irish Lit, Drama and Writing 99, S1
    Astronomy 00 S1
    Creative Writing 00 S2
    International Relations 01 S2

I don't know if I'll ever check this thing again, but drop me an email: goldens@reed.edu if you remember me. I was looking through old boxes of stuff on a visit home and it reminded me of CTYI. Yeah.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I started in '02, but why do you sound so familiar? Have I met you somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 serena golden

Maybe! I lived in Ireland for the '01-'02 and the '03-'04 school years, and I spent time with many a CTYIer. Who're you?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

DAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

It's been too long since someone screamed that out... :)

But yeah, there were a whole bunch of "oldies" on here a while back, their threads might still be around... Just don't post on them if the the treads are uber old...

Um... ok, I think I missed something...

**** posting to "oldie" threads, I don't care that much! 'f anyone recognizes me, awesome, if not, it's been years since I talked to much of any CTYI kids anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

It Wasn't Me is Dave. People like to scream out Dave. A lot. :cool:

BTW, many a Nev call themselves "oldies", tiz not actually an insult...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

What's a nev?

Don't worry, I wasn't insulted. The internet makes me sound like I have more of an attitude problem than I really do. That's my excuse, anyway...

Screaming out "Dave," huh? I missed that one. Ah, CTYI, your nonsensical in-jokes seem so funny at the time.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Hey Serena, it's Ailbhe, I was in Astronomy with you and I think you borrowed my nail scissors to cut your hair. How are you?

Advertisement