Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a Gazebo?

Options
  • 15-03-2006 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭

I wish to get a Gazebo built in my garden. I have seen some lovely square and hexagonal ones around. However when I price them I find that they are very expensive and in fact when I was enquiring about them the guy in the garden centre who I sort of know to see said that I could build it much cheaper myself.

Anyone got any plans or how to guides to make Gazebos? Any web links. Or do you know anyone in the Meath/ Louth area that makes them to order?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

How expensive,

kadman:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Kadman,
    The cost for a reasonable large one is approx €2k. I would hope to build one for approx half that figure.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

I imagine you could do it cheaper than 2k. Did you get any plans yet

kadman:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 richcuts

Yes it true that you can easily make a gazebos much cheaper than the market price. It would be also more durable.

pop up canopies | gazebos

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jayespartero

Gazebos are really nice accents in a garden. It gives additional beauty if just paired properly with equally nice trees and flowers. Having it done by someone can really be costly because you'll be paying both for labor and materials that they choose. Better yet do it on your own. At least you can have quality materials yet for a cheaper price.

Advertisement