Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two-Headed Giant

Options
  • 15-03-2006 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Just wondering whether many people are going to the 2HG champs this sunday in the Plaza. Its great fun, and is a really different format to ordinary sealed and definitely worth a try. Also, by just showing up you get a special Electrolyze card (i think) and the top 4 teams get a second sealed deck and special Niv-Mizzet cards. sexeh!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

Rawr!

Yep, the promos look nice. I've always preferred the look of the textless spells more though.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

speaking of textless spells, did anyone else get their sexy textless putrefy in the mail lately? a beautiful AND extremely useful card. its almost like Ink-Eyes all over again.

attachment.php?attachmentid=18529

O.O

*wants*

attachment.php?attachmentid=18530

^ that looks lovely too!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

NICE :D

On topic, 2 headed giant is definitely my favourite format. Right up there with Type 1 melee :D

I'd highly recommend to anyone that hasnt tried it or who is in a position to go try it, to do so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

I heard that ireland's #1 two headed giant team, Gatsby and Twysp, will be there. I'm very excited

• Advertisement

you mean the winners of the only 2hg event held in ireland? and only because they opened godly mill cards such as Szadek, GLimpse the Unthinkable, Duskmantle etc. that wasnt a game, that was slaughter. we'll see how well you do this sunday, ill wager it'll be a washout. My prediction is that Orzhov bleed decks may well come to the fore.

It's Rav Starter, Rav booster, GP booster right?

as far as i'm aware, you get a Rav tournament pack, a Rav booster and three Guildpact boosters to build two decks from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭sephirosis

sionnach wrote:
    I heard that ireland's #1 two headed giant team, Gatsby and Twysp, will be there. I'm very excited

Actually #2 team :( we must rectify this sionn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

*splutter* when did this happen? someone must have held some 2hg tournaments behind our backs -_-

• Advertisement

2HG sucks :(

*blames second head entirely*

:)

Advertisement