Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specific die cast model wanted.

Options
  • 14-03-2006 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭

First post here, apologies if die cast models are beyond the remit of this board.

I am looking to get my hands on a die cast model of a 1998 - 2005 BMW 3 series saloon (or sedan if you're americish). E46 model, for the anoraks. Ideally in black. Next problem is, I'm not looking to spend big money on it as it is for my 2 year old son so will presumably, before long, be walked on, buried in the back garden, painted, get filled with cake and eventually forgotten about or thrown in the bin. Just that at the moment he's more interested in "daddy's car" than daddy is and loves playing with his little matchbox cars.

Ebay has got me close but no cigar so if anyone can recommend any other sites or bricks and mortar shops around Dublin we would both be very grateful.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

2 places to try
    www.grandprixmodels.co.uk
    www.netmerchants.co.uk

they have em, but Id say they are a bit on the dear side..£25 to £40.. but its a start...
    also Marks Models in hawkins st in D2 have a fair collection of diecast cars, reasonably cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Good stuff, thanks. I'd forgotten about Mark's Models actually. They have a place in Newcastle now, just down the road from me, that I'll pop in to.

Advertisement