Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help naming this song

Options
  • 14-03-2006 4:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

Not a massive rap fan, but I just heard this song on the radio and I thought it was ****in class. Its a slow burner of a song, you could imagine youself cruising around town with it on. Its got 2 rappers singing the verses, and a woman singing the chorus with the lines
    "I cant forget, we're not in love anymore,
    I cant forget, things will never be the same again" or something along those lines

Its from a good few years ago. Not alot to go on im afraid!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Not a massive rap fan, but I just heard this song on the radio and I thought it was ****in class. Its a slow burner of a song, you could imagine youself cruising around town with it on. Its got 2 rappers singing the verses, and a woman singing the chorus with the lines
    "I cant forget, we're not in love anymore,
    I cant forget, things will never be the same again" or something along those lines

Its from a good few years ago. Not alot to go on im afraid!

sounds remarkably like Warren G & Nate Dogg "Regulators" to me. Tis a classic alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Not 100% sure but just herad a new Black Eyed Peas song called Dont Lie on the radio its ripping off some old song that I cant remember is that the one your talking about ?

sounds remarkably like Warren G & Nate Dogg "Regulators" to me. Tis a classic alright

Havnt heard regulate in a while so maby im wrong but that seems like a bit of a stretch given the discription.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

Yeah it's a remix of Regulate by Warren G & Nate Dogg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Maybe i'm wrong but i'm sure i've heard a version of it with a girl singing those lyrics at some point in it, maybe it is a remix/extended/album version???. they are the lyrics from the song which regulate samples "I Keep Forgettin'" by Michael McDonald, so maybe thats where i'm getting confused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

YES! Thats the one. EXCELLENT song. Thanks man, appreciate that! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Never heard the remix must look it up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Yep, Thats just a small introduction to the g-funk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Collie Collins

Kristok wrote:
    Never heard the remix must look it up

its basically the same as the original 'cept theres some bird singin over de bits were ders no vox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Thought it was the radio version (ie. clean version) of Regulate?

Advertisement