Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runescape?

Options
  • 13-03-2006 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Anyone here play Runescape?
    It's not the biggest of MMORPG but its still good, this thread can be used to share stats and whatnot, and meet other players.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I used to play this quite a bit a while back. Used to really enjoy. I quit playing when it went 3D because i was on a dial up line. now have BB so might take a look at it again. Had gotten pretty far into the whole thing from what i remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Dimaer

Runescape is pretty good.
    And it is not so small.
    During weekends about 200k ppl play at same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Logged back into it again there the other day and all my info is still in it. Getting back into a bit. It's a great game alright. Last time i had played was back in 2002 so the map has at least doubled in size since then. Looks like alot of it is fo r the members. Any here a paying member?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

lol i get some stupid english guy to pay my membership. i give him like 1mil in coins per month . pretty cool :D . im lvl 112 with over 1680 skill total by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Deadlocked

Runescape is not normally well liked on boards...
    I quit because my Uni had blocked the ports to it. I was a member and all.

My Char is/was Deadlocked2.

90 combat
    80+ mage
    85 miner
    80+ fletching
    Have some very rare expensive Items 2. ;)

I might start playing soon again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Chaosangel

gonna bump this back up,any players?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

It's been a few years since I played but I might boot it back up again!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Chaosangel

defo,whats ur name on it mine is rapul for anyone else also add me for the craic

I think it's No1 Villian. (As far as I remember the full stop has to be in it). I'll whip the laptop out in about half an hour.

It's been 788 days since I last logged in. I've got no idea what I need to do anymore. Can anyone give me a few ideas to tips on what to do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Logged in a few weeks ago (after a long elaborate story of past password, emails, and security questions got me back into my account) after years of not playing, and all I did was accidentally sell a load of fish with the app.

Advertisement