Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patricks weekend - Whats on?

Options
  • 13-03-2006 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm coming home for the weekend with the gf and am wondering is there anything interesting happening. Am especially interested on Fri, Sat & Sun but any good recommendations for a Thur night will not be looked down upon;)

Is their a web site which has something like - Whats on in Donegal??

As I'll have a car with me travelling & staying over night will not be a problem, but its probably a bit late to be booking rooms now. I'll be based in Ballybofey but its usually pretty dung when it comes to organising anything, as far as I remember.

Not really looking for things on in pubs or clubs more for things to do during the day. But again if you've got a good tip let me know!

Thanks in advance.
    Water-man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Des Bishop is in An Grianan Theatre in Letterkenny on St. Patrick's Night.

Don't have any tips for during the day - the usual practice seems to be to bring the wains to the parade, then straight to the pub to get hammered, and watch the fanta-filled feckers run riot.

Advertisement