Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

you cant belive how much i am intrested in these and cant affford them :P would u sell the car alone or a engine alone?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Kevin dublin

Hi Flunked,

Which car are you interested in? MTX3 or MRX4

I'll wait a little while before I consider splitting the sets.

All the best

Kevin

ok, mtx3 a spare engine and the unpainted body ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

What kind of money have you got on the radio gear kevin ?

MTX3 + engine + clutch + pipe + unpainted body 380 ono

I'll also include a set of new tires + a used body (good condition)

No radio gear supplied at that price.

Kevin

Flunked wrote:
    ok, mtx3 a spare engine and the unpainted body ;)

• Advertisement

Futaba 3VC + PCM receiver 200euro ono
    vectra wrote:
    What kind of money have you got on the radio gear kevin ?

lol yup i am intrested now, my bday in a few days if you can hold out (if nobody buys it) and i will tell you if i can take it or not

Hi Flunked!,

The MRX4 is a 1/8th scale Pro race car NOT a beginners car.

The MTX3 is a 1/10th scale 200mm Pro Car which some use as a good beginners car. The advantage of a car like this is that it has ALL the hopups you will ever need for racing. Some of the entry level cars need tons of hopups to get them to a level where they can be raced & after spending the price of the car again on hopups you still have a low level car which is really no good for racing.

If your just starting out my advice is to buy a very cheap RTR (Ready to Run) this will have everything you need, car, shell, engine, radio + some RTR's include a glow plug + a few other bits etc. IC or fuel powered cars take a while to get use to some like them & some hate them & never really put the time into getting them sorted etc.

Have a look at the www.orcaireland.com site, look at the 2006 calander & you will see dates for various racing events held in St. Annes, Dublin. Turn up to an event & ask some of the guys about their cars etc.

All the best

Kevin

Hi,

I've sold the MTX3 + 1 engine.

Have a look at: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054902004

I still have some engines + spares for sale.

Kevin

Advertisement