Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish guitar advice

Options
  • 12-03-2006 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Im looking in to buying a spanish guitar. have never really used one before.
    anyone got any advice? any particularly good makers? i know it's difficult to say, but any tips would be useful

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MaxBax

Would a cheap nylon string acoustic guitar be a bad place to start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dwightshowman

why? you sellin? i want a good one. im not just starting to learn guitar, but to be honest i have no real basis for comparison of sounds, as i have only played one spanish guitar before, which i liked. i should really just go to some shops and compare, but would like to know which makes are good while im looking at ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MaxBax

yeah i've got one i'll give to you. needs some repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kings mistake

how much you willing to spend? i've got a great takamine spanish guitar i might be selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

kings mistake is it semi-acoustic and do you have a model number? If it's any use I might make an offer in the for sale section.

• Advertisement
Advertisement