Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Laptop Turion

Options
  • 12-03-2006 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

Heard this will be on sale this week in Dunnes, for anyone in the market for a sub 900 euro

FSC AMILO A
    AMD Turion ML32
    15'4" WXGA
    512MB
    80GB
    DVD +/- Burner ( dual layer )
    ATI Radeon Xpress 200 graphics
    Modem / LAN / Wireless LAN b/g
    3 x USB 2.0, Firewire, 3 in 1 card reader
    XP Home Edition (SP2)
    Norton Internet Security Suite
    1 year collect & return warranty

899 EUROS !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

watch out for the fujitsu-siemens laptops, great price but they have a tendency to over-heat. Go on to the forums on their home page, people are very unhappy with them. I know, I have one and I wouldn't recommend it. The case is cracking and its overheating. Might depend on the processor but double check it on the forums.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

WillieDH wrote:
    AMD Turion ML32
    Pug of a CPU - very good but not the healthiest for battery life - seems like an alright deal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

In saying this week, should I expect to see this on sale today if I walked into Dunnes? Or is it starting some day this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭WillieDH

On sale already, I was in Newbridge yesterday, manager told me that they only have 200 for 50 stores = 4 per store

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

WillieDH wrote:
    On sale already, I was in Newbridge yesterday, manager told me that they only have 200 for 50 stores = 4 per store

Oh I dont like that. I must try and see if they have any in stock in Rathmines and Walkinstown.

• Advertisement
Advertisement