Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCB Europe Pirate Relays

Options
  • 12-03-2006 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I would like to know why C0MREG doesnt take down all the UCB relays scattered all around the country on FM

They have 3 Transmitters in Cork

106.9 Cork City
    102.9 West Cork
    and another down in Bantry.

There are lots of others around the rest of ireland too.* Why are these left alone by c0mreg?* The ones in Cork all send out a whopping signal and can be heard 20 miles+ away from the TX site.

Why should pirates with their own Original programming be prime targets of C0MREG and these Christian Fanatics relaying UCB europe be left at it?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭nessymon

that has always bugged me too... years ago I DJed on a pirate we always had to battle against UCB for our frequency. Every so often they would pull the plug and start again

Advertisement