Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building Energy Rating

Options
  • 11-03-2006 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was just wondering what people think the energy rating of buldings will have on the Irish property market, if any. I know that the SEI are in the process of sorting auditors, I do not know what this will entail or how much it will cost for someone to become qualified, but they are saying that it will effect the cost of property???!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭css

To be honest it can't have THAT much of an effect.. At the end of the day if you buying a house for it's location in a city, you'd have a choice of very similar buildings. At the end of the day location is everything if you are buying, especially if you intend to resell at a later date..

Advertisement