Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the North West Forum, the most sociable on Boards ?...

Options
  • 11-03-2006 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

I have a strong feeling that the North West forum is becoming the most sociable, yet argumentative forum on Boards Regional forums ?...

Anyone agree ?...Time for a survey by the Admins maybe ?...and a regional Forums Annual awards scheme, of course ?... De Vore where are you ?...this is of national importance, is it not ?....

P. :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Agreed

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Haha, strong agreement here! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Paddy20 wrote:
    I have a strong feeling that the North West forum is becoming the most sociable, yet argumentative forum on Boards Regional forums ?...

Anyone agree ?...Time for a survey by the Admins maybe ?...and a regional Forums Annual awards scheme, of course ?... De Vore where are you ?...this is of national importance, is it not ?....

Paddy20, I was going to agree with you but I have changed my mind and decided to argue with you instead. I am sociable while the rest of you are argumentative.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,937 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sure, with mods like myself and nanook it has to the most desired forum to post in ;)
    And most of that is down to my tolerance and the kindness and warmth that eminates from my posts :D

muffler wrote:
    Sure, with mods like myself and nanook it has to the most desired forum to post in ;)
    And most of that is down to my tolerance and the kindness and warmth that eminates from my posts :D

Does anybody else get a whiff of something here?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Yeah - smells sorta like... Killybegs perhaps? :p

More of a farmyard smell. Whatever is eminating from Muffler seems to be eminating from his rear orifice.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

muffler wrote:

Out of interest, where is nanook ?... I know he is a new father of a baby girl, but what about this baby ?....this is his 'other' baby and we need some of his tender ' care and attention as well ' ;) I hope all is well with him, his Missus & baby.

smashey wrote:
    Paddy20, I was going to agree with you but I have changed my mind and decided to argue with you instead. I am sociable while the rest of you are argumentative.:D

Smashey,

Goody goody, I really enjoy a good arguement as Muffler can verify ;) .

Now I must give some thought as to what you and I could argue about ?....That is hopefully, without getting 'edited' deleted completely or banned by a Mod, so we must be careful !.

I think I'll change my user name to "The Enforcer" :D

• Advertisement

muffler wrote:

I think just 'Eastwood' would sufffice.

I still think the North-West forum is the best and most friendly and honest regional forum on Boards.ie, and I believe there should be an annual most popular and imaginative regional forum awards scheme?..

Anyone agree :)

Paddy20 wrote:
    I still think the North-West forum is the best and most friendly and honest regional forum on Boards.ie, and I believe there should be an annual most popular and imaginative regional forum awards scheme?..

Anyone agree :)

Have to give it to you Paddy, that was some change of direction. You're not into ballroom dancing by any chance with a quick change of step and tempo like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

muffler wrote:
    Will that be "The Enforcer" with or without a full stop! :D

bettlebrox wrote:
    Will that be "The Enforcer" with or without a full stop! :D
    When you come up against The Enforcer thers only one thing that can happen to you
    full stop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Yay! Northwest!! Buncrana Ftw! :d

Advertisement