Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Def Jux 4 Electric Picnic!!

Options
  • 10-03-2006 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Ive been in talk with Electric Picnic promoters and the founder of Def Jux trying to negotiate for them to play at it. Things are looking pretty good at the moment. Theyre looking for a demo of Hells Winter from Cage. It would be him, El-P and Mr Lif.If there is further interest it could be pushed. Both parties are interested.
    Interesting fact- the owner of Def Jux was raised in Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

**** the rest of them bring over The Perceptionists!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

i'd take any of 'em, would be sweet, that and DJ Shadow and J5 again would be a perfect weekend of music!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Not a big fan of the Def Jux stuff I have to say. But Black Dialogue is an animal album!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Already going to this, but if El-P, J5 and DJ Shadow are playing, it'll be amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

cage, lif and el-p would be savage... will be going anyway regardless

• Advertisement
Advertisement