Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Prince of Nothing series

Options
  • 09-03-2006 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

Just finished the series last night (had to order the last part from the states because its not out here yet) and I loved it. Probably the best fantasy I have ever read tbh (and I have read all the fantasy worth reading). It's very dark and very philosophical. No cut and dry good and bad guys ... lots of shades of grey. The great thing about the series though its that they were the authors debut novels and he churned them out at the rate of 3 in 3 years so no waiting around like with Martin and Jordan. Anybody else read it or have any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Playboy wrote:
    Just finished the series last night (had to order the last part from the states because its not out here yet) and I loved it. Probably the best fantasy I have ever read tbh (and I have read all the fantasy worth reading). It's very dark and very philosophical. No cut and dry good and bad guys ... lots of shades of grey. The great thing about the series though its that they were the authors debut novels and he churned them out at the rate of 3 in 3 years so no waiting around like with Martin and Jordan. Anybody else read it or have any thoughts?
    I'm currently re-reading The Wheel of Time, as I need something to pass the time till the next book. Would you reccomend these books then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Slurms wrote:
    I'm currently re-reading The Wheel of Time, as I need something to pass the time till the next book. Would you reccomend these books then?

yes they are fantastic :)

Advertisement