Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap toshibas

Options
  • 09-03-2006 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi there,

I got a quote for a toshiba satellite M70 169 for 1199 and a L20 173 for 825 from BMS.ie. Just wondering if anyone knows of any other Toshiba suppliers that may be cheaper?

I also have a student card so if you know of any place that offers student discounts, that'd be deadly.

ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

Whats the full spec of the Toshiba?

We just ordered one from galaxy computers for 1149, have a link to the model below;

http://www.buy4now.ie/galaxy-computer/index_holder.asp?p=1&location=SD&catid=59&productid=2503

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Without looking it up i think they are Celerons.. i think my company got a batch of them cheap.. went for under a grand..they are thin and light.. built in wireless/bluetooth etc... nice for the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

just got one today actually. payed a little over a grand but there good value all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

daithimac wrote:
    just got one today actually. payed a little over a grand but there good value all the same

Where?
    What spec?
    How much?
    Are you happy?

Tnx!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭REDZ

i got one from BMS about 2 years ago, it was great value and has never given me any trouble, I know a lot of people who bought dells at the same time and they are mostly broken now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

try Dabs.com or laptopshop.co.uk, who I believe now have an Irish office

Advertisement