Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls advice please

Options
  • 08-03-2006 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

im pretty shy with girls as it stands,but im into fetish stuff etc i love leather on girls just wondering how girls feel about this any help or pms with advice would be great thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Not being smart dude, but i would suggest you get over the shyness issue first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

My suggestion as a quick fix to shyness..
    well maybe not a quick fix but certainly helps..
    Everytime yuo're in a shopping centre or a busy street everytime a girl walks past you just look at them and say hi...
    A confident "hi"
    almost as if you know them..
    You will be surprised by how many girls will actually stop and talk.

After a while of doing it shyness disappears and you will find that you will be able to talk to anyone easily.

Once conversation starts you have repor so all you have to do is be yourself and be confident in yourself but not confident as such.

As for the fetish..
    thats something you'll have to bring up with a future g/f its not something you will be able to bring up straight off with most girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

What advice are you looking for? How to get a girl or how to get a girl into leather?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Everytime yuo're in a shopping centre or a busy street everytime a girl walks past you just look at them and say hi...
    A confident "hi"

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hmmm? Does this work for you? Don't know if this is a sure-fire confidence booster to be honest. If you want people to think you're a loon who enjoys accosting random punters perhaps....

As for your attraction to all things leathery, I wouldn't mention it on the first date anyway OR to any girls you propose to walk to up on the street ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Miss Fluff wrote:
    Hmmm? Does this work for you? Don't know if this is a sure-fire confidence booster to be honest. If you want people to think you're a loon who enjoys accosting random punters perhaps....

I think it's the boost that he may get from any girls that respond,maybe with a smile or whatever, its hardly accosting anyone :rolleyes:

Miss Fluff wrote:

As for your attraction to all things leathery, I wouldn't mention it on the first date anyway OR to any girls you propose to walk to up on the street ;)
    Well maybe not every girl you pass but the occassional one,
    But it is good for confidence...
    and it is surprising how many will stop and chat

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Troll

keyser
    whither it is or not is no concern of yours and is up to them PI mods to decide.
    another comment like that will get you banned.
    consider this your warning.
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

A confident "hi"

Your not that crazy dude who hangs around Grafton Street saying high to chicks in the middle of the street are you?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Try joining an S&M club. I'm sure they're out there. Probably not in the Golden pages.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Dragan wrote:
    Your not that crazy dude who hangs around Grafton Street saying high to chicks in the middle of the street are you?? :D

*boggle*
    are you blind?
    did you not see my warning above?
    next person to post a useless, unhelpful comment gets banned.
    B

Dragan wrote:
    only on thursdays lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Grimlock

Miss Fluff wrote:

Someone has been reading deangelo's stuff.......

I think the idea of the technique is to break down the anxiety that under confident guys get when approaching girls. The idea is to make, saying hello and approaching girls, a regular everyday thing. He's not saying hit on them, just smile and say hello. Through repetition the guys will feel more relaxed about approaching a girl in a niteclub/pub scene because it'll be nothin new to them, they do it everyday.

@grimlock: someone caught me out! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 wearinganappy

hi
    im also very shy when it comes to women and I do have fetishes. Nothing wrong with them. For me its shiny stuff such as leather pants PVC and a very strange one just check my profile. The key thing is is the fetish dominating you so much that you are afraid to tell a girl hence the shyness.

enjoy what you do and dont be afraid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

A girl in PVC ..... phoaarr .... nothing wrong with it

Just walk around a Beate Uhse in germany .... MOTHER OF GOD :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Blisterman wrote:
    Try joining an S&M club. I'm sure they're out there. Probably not in the Golden pages.
    Only because they mainly go by email as a method of contact rather than telephone.

An S&M club won't be much good for the OP if he's into fetish, but not S&M, but Nimhneach [disclaimer: I deal with their website and am not an unbiased source, though I don't charge them to deal with their website, so I wouldn't if I didn't like them], despite having a lot of BDSMers among its regulars is open to any fetishist. You have to meet the dress-code to get in, but it sounds like the OP would be quite happy to do so.

Certainly lots of girls in leather there, though the next public event isn't until February I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Oh wow that looks like fun! OP, only advice I have is to wait and get to know the person before springing your fetish on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Troll

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

WellyJ and matt-dublin banned.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement