Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying the extra for Organic

Options
  • 08-03-2006 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Does the price of Organic food put you off buying it?

I find myself in a dilema every time I'm buying fruit and veg and have to admit I don't always do the what I know I should

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

Crubeens wrote:

I find myself in a dilema every time I'm buying fruit and veg and have to admit I don't always do the what I know I should
    If you're in the wicklow vicinity www,meitheal.net is excellent.
    BULK DISCOUNT on organic goods, what more could a body ask for?
    Use them regularly now, huge range of goods, often fairtrade too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

Crubeens wrote:

That's fair enough. I think pretty much everyone is like that. If you're resonably comfortable financially, it's no big deal, but if you're on the breadline, it's perfectly understandable that a person will only buy the cheapest. I don't think anyone would fault them for that either. Yeah it's better to buy organic but don't lose any sleep over it because you don't/can't.
    It's great to have principles and all but it's no great secret that you usually have to be able to afford them first. And the fact is the market is growing all the time and the difference in prices reduces accordingly.

Advertisement