Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer available for jamming...

Options
  • 07-03-2006 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Ok, I’m a beginner drummer, I have decent rhythm and can hold a beat, I’m just looking for some musicians to jam with. If you’re in a band and looking for a full time drummer then I’m probably not your man as I’m not to scratch yet... I’m looking for people who just want to have a laugh, play some tunes and not get too serious AT THE MOMENT, maybe in the future. The best way to improve on an instrument is to play with other musicians hence the reason I’m posting..

If my electric kit actually worked I’d record some samples of my playing, but I can’t get anything recorded as yet.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

I may have shot myself in the foot with the term ''beginner'', don't let that put you off people, i'm not Bonzo but i'm certainly better than Meg White:D

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Neo#

Hi hows it going. Me and a friend of mine are starting up a band soon. He sings, plays guitar and keyboards. I play guitar. Were meeting a couple of people next week we talked to on boards. We are hoping to have around five in the band. Singer, two guiraists, bassist and drummer. We have recorded a few songs. A few good ones(if I do say so myself:D ). Ill be putting a couple up on the web soon. I did already but they dont seem to be working for some reason. Were both 22 and from the raheny, Dublin area. We have a wide range of musical influences. Mostly stuff like radiohead, oasis, rolling stones, led zeppelin, u2. We havent played much live before so we would be looking to have a few relaxed sessions and see where it goes from there. Ill be away for the weekend so I wont be able to reply for a while. Charlie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

cool man, well i'll send ya a pm so..

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

do you have your own practice space?

Advertisement