Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Teacher Wanted

Options
  • 06-03-2006 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

French Teacher Wanted. I studied french in school but am basically a beginner. I live in the Dundrum area but will travel into town. Looking for reasonable rates!!

please email me patrickfinney@eircom.net

Merci.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nausica

Hi,how is it going? I am an experienced french teacher who dealt with secondary students coming from disadvantaged areas of Dublin and with students preparing their Leaving Cert.They all had excellent results at school and exams.I am ready to start with you French from scratch and adapt my teaching to whatever is your level.I have a very good level of English and I am able to translate for you most of the words from french to english so you want to have a trail give me a call at 0863655936. (I live in Dublin 6-Rathmines)

Advertisement