Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[For Sale] Glideball portable driving range

Options
  • 06-03-2006 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

Only used twice - Unwanted gift as not playing golf anymore

Glideball is a unique new portable driving range, which will encourage a better swing through regular practice.

Improving your rhythm and tempo you can also work on your technique without moving your set up – encouraging positive muscle memory

For the first time, you don't need to go and collect the ball when you've hit it. In fact you don't even need to bend down to place the ball in front of you

ACGL201Z1_400.jpg

• Practice and perfect your swing with a real golf ball
    • Practice almost anywhere you choose - with any club. You can place the "Y" frame up to 20 metres from the driving base
    • More effective practice than with a net
    • Portable, self-contained, easy to assemble, easy to store
    • Strong and robust - leave Glideall out in any weather
    • Suitable for left-handers too!

LPGA Tour Professional Jo Head said:
    "I was very impressed with Glideball, and look forward to using it in my off season to improve my ball striking and golf swing. It is useful to warm up on it before I go and play a round, as I don't always want to practice on the range before I play."

Price €200.00 (€230 including delivery anywhere in Ireland)

RRP = £199.99 excluding delivery.

I think it's a good deal for anyone who wants to practice their swing without having to go to the driving range everytime. Good fun too.

Advertisement