Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist Available

Options
  • 06-03-2006 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Metal Vocalist available,

Anything from, black metal, death metal, hardcore etc

Styles ranging from : The Haunted, Lamb of God, Decapitated, Six Feet Under, Bodom, Terror, Hatebreed, Satyricon, Immortal, Chimaira, Kataklysm, Killswitch Engage... etc

21 dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

im city centre to south dublin...., yeah i write a lot of original stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alex k

hi there, my name is alex 34 i am a guitarist/writer looking for a kick ass vocalist for a metal project. I ve played in original bands before with some releases.
    The thing is i live in europe so this has to start by swapping files over the internet. Can you do this?

If you re at all interested tell me more about you and send me some demo to get this going.

email me alexklid@yahoo.gr
    (please paste this text in your message)
    alex

AlcoholicA wrote:
    Metal Vocalist available,

Anything from, black metal, death metal, hardcore etc

Styles ranging from : The Haunted, Lamb of God, Decapitated, Six Feet Under, Bodom, Terror, Hatebreed, Satyricon, Immortal, Chimaira, Kataklysm, Killswitch Engage... etc

21 dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

Alrite man,

It's Shane, you might remember jamming with me there a good while ago in loop. (Little sh** that Tom Brunkard taught) Would you be interested in putting some vocals to some of the riffs I've been coming up with lately? Kinda groove metal/melodeath-ish/core stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

aye I'm always looking for other projects as long as i have time.

Advertisement