Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1520 932 601 Deactiveted By Blueface

Options
  • 05-03-2006 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Email sended to comreg

My current Phone provider is a VOIP company called www.bleface.ie , and when I was trying to call a number throughout 1520 932 601 I was told that such number is deactivated. Before when my phone company was Cinergi I was able to use it

My question: Can they do that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Maybe I've configured my phone incorrectly, but I get cut off as soon as I dial 15. I couldn't see any reason why Blueface would cut off 1520 numbers unless they can't cut a deal for those premium numbers for whatever reason. Have you asked them?

If you want cheap calls, there are other VoIP providers that do better rates than either Telestunt or Blueface, particularly to international mobiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭molinaalexis

Blaster99 wrote:
    If you want cheap calls, there are other VoIP providers that do better rates than either Telestunt or Blueface, particularly to international mobiles.

Can you name them please.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Have a look at that VoIP world ranking for starters: http://www.myvoipprovider.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=92

It depends on where you're calling, but providers like voipbuster.com and voipcheap.com offer free landline calls to a variety of destinations. You typically need to setup a pre-pay account with a bit of cash first, like €5 or €10. Either would be cheaper to international mobiles than Blueface for instance, at least the destinations I've checked.

Advertisement