Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gamecube fights back in santry

Options
  • 05-03-2006 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

was in gamestop on omni park earlier today. they've doubled the size of the shop and theres a whole section for nintendo stuff
    now. and surprisely they had a pretty decent selection gamecube titles new and second hand in stock.the 2nd hand stuff was really cheap starting from 7.99 . nice to see the game cube stuff available again. maybe the shops are realising the potential with the backwards compatibility of revolution

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Gamestop on Henry street has tons of cheap second hand gamecube games too. I couldn't resist getting Resident Evil for 3.99 :D

Most of the games they have are crap though. Seems to be an abundance of some football game called Red Card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Resident Evil REmake for €3.99 woah i remember paying €59.99 for that in 2002
    but it really is a brillaint game
    my fave from the RE series
    i got REds of cdwow and its preety good to if your a RE fan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Ah I always thought it was released as a cheaper game. It is great though, nice and different enough from the original :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

what!!it is impossible down here to get anything and if you can it is in game really realy pricy. They have 8 copies of Metroid Prime 2 for i think 40 euros. that reeeeediculous!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Cool; which way have they expanded??

Specsavers is to one side of them, and there were offices or something in the other direction...

Did they move to the new part of the centre or just expand what they have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭the magician

flogen wrote:
    Cool; which way have they expanded??

Specsavers is to one side of them, and there were offices or something in the other direction...

Did they move to the new part of the centre or just expand what they have?

they took over the unit that was behind them . so its about 10 foot longer and about the same in width in the new section.
    its not too bad at all. its handy 'cos it's the closest game shop to me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,553 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Chatting to the manager the other day, the store is quite a bit bigger, the new section is wider than the old, new stock room, very nice indeed. All stock from most other Gamestops shifted into this one, some bugger made off with MGS1 for a song, feck!
    Its a lovely store now, not that it was bad before.
    Huge amount of 2nd hand PS2 stock and an expanding 2nd hand 360 section too.
    Happy days.

Advertisement