Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Christian

Options
  • 04-03-2006 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    went in this morning for a reading, first time ive ever done it, he was very brief with me when i went in, said i was very torn about somthing and he cudnt really read me, he did tell me some stuff but i was only with him for about 5 mins!! at the end he wudnt even look at me, but he wudnt charge me then, when he said thats all he could do.
    very strange

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

thats very freeky. what do you think he meant?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I would be a bit afraid if somebody did that to me when I went for a reading. Anytime you see that on TV that means something bad is about to go down, but that is obviously just TV trash. Perhaps he just couldn't see anything for you aor was having an off day, we all have them when we cannot work as well as usual. at least he didnot charge you I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

well he did say that id fall in love in 2yrs 3months time and to come back to him in a year or 2 so i guess ill be around for that long anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Kazibums

I wouldnt worry about this.... heard he has done this before.

He prob just wanted a cigarette.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sussie

tintinr35 wrote:
    Hey,
    went in this morning for a reading, first time ive ever done it, he was very brief with me when i went in, said i was very torn about somthing and he cudnt really read me, he did tell me some stuff but i was only with him for about 5 mins!! at the end he wudnt even look at me, but he wudnt charge me then, when he said thats all he could do.
    very strange
    sorry this happened to you .it upsets me to think that people can be so affected by a reading such as this .it is dangerous to let it control you or wonder what it was all about ,the person doing the reading should know how some people can worry about what they were told or not told in this case.but it behind you and move on ,your future is your own .take care of yourself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Everhopeful

Went to him a few years ago and at the time he was €80. He is absolutely useless. I felt he was sneering me all the time and of course asking leading questions.

Advertisement