Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opus Dei in the middle of destroying Tara Valley

Options
  • 04-03-2006 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Yes folks its true -

The wonderful people at Lismullen Institute (Opus Dei school) in the middle of the sacred valley of the Royal City of Tara are to give a lecture entitled - “The Gabhra Valley through the centuries to 2000AD.

The entire script of their promotion from their Heritage Series - Spring 2006 brochure on this topic goes as follows -

The Gabhra Valley through the Centuries to 2000 AD
    Saturday 13 May 2006, 8 p.m.
    The Gabhra Valley between the hills of Tara and Skryne was formed in the Ice Age. Down through the centuries it has been an important place in the history and literature of Ireland. This seminar will examine various aspects of its past from the pre-historic era down to modern times. Its purpose is to inform the public of the national importance of the valley in the evolution of the cultural and physical landscape of the area. The cut off at 2000 AD is chosen to exclude consideration of the proposed route for the M3 motorway.

The timetable, programme and speakers will be published later.

Further information and bookings can be obtained from:
    The Lismullin Institute,
    44 Westland Row,
    Dublin 2
    Tel: 01 676 0731
    E-mail Lismullin@eircom.net
    web www.lismullin.org

All Lectures will be held at Lismullin conference centre, Navan, Co Meath. All talks are at 8pm and are followed by refreshments. Entry Fee E5 per talk.

Lismullin Institute
    The lecture series is organised by the Lismullin Institute, which seeks to foster the pursuit of excellence and balance in work, family and social commitments. Inspired by the work of Opus Dei, it promotes a variety of activities, including conferences and seminars, lectures and publications, which reflect a Christian outlook on life and culture. These activities are open to people of all creeds and backgrounds. As a not-for-profit organisation, the Institute relies on the generous support of many who share its ideals. Lismullin Conference Centre reopened in 2000 after a E10million redevelopment.

END QUOTE

The MAP GRAPHIC at http://www.druidschool.com/site/1030100/page/788234 shows my graphic overlay on a map from the early 1800s of the site of the Royal City of Tara. Heights are given by radial spokes becoming more dense at the top of hills. I am not sure who actually made this original map. The red underlining shows townlands that include the name "Tarah". Red Dots are monuments. An extra 20 monuments have been identified on the proposed route of the M3 double troll road in the last year.

These nice people of Opus Dei in Lismullin have the power to stop the M3 toll road - but they raised no objection. I reckon this is for two reasons 1. they will profit greatly from the sale of lands for housing development, 2 they have an agenda to erase the Valley of the White Mare as a true surviving symbol of our Gaelic Heritage (see the 'White Mare of Tara' essay under Tara na Rí)

I encourage people to attend this lecture and perhaps ask some of the following questions -
    1. If Opus Dei are aware of the importance of this sacred valley as they claim - why is Opus Dei not protecting this unique landscape setting of the complex of monuments (including this valley) in the Royal City of Tara for future generations?

2. Why did Lismullin Institute not raise even one objection to the M3 toll road destroying the Gabhra Valley?

3 How much land does Opus Dei own in this sacred Gabhra Valley?

4. What monetary value is now placed on this land development parcel now that the M3 is being forced through?

5. The lecture has a cut off point at 2000, which is when Opus Dei reopened Lismullin, and as this is to exclude consideration of the proposed route for the M3 motorway - how were you so sure the road would go through?

6. How many members of Meath County Council are also members of Opus Dei?

7. How many members of Fianna Fail are also members of Opus Dei?

8 How many planning officer are members of Opus Dei?

9. Do the Knights of Columbanus obey the instructions of Opus Dei or is it the other way round?

10. How many members of the judiciary are also members of Opus Dei?

11. Does Opus Dei really believe that it is the Work of God to destroy the beautiful sacred valley and the landscape setting of the Royal City of Tara for money?

12. Do you believe that destroying this sacred valley is the best way to protect our heritage?

13. Do you really think you have the right to erase Gaelic Heritage for profit?

14. Do you believe that by not objecting to the proposed M3 toll route through the valley that we can appreciate the present more and pass on a better world to future generations as stated in your Heritage Series Spring 2006 brochure?

15. Are you aware that the lies, double speak and inherent corruption of Opus Dei are now being exposed?

16. Who gave Opus Dei the E10million to fix up the Lismullin Institute?

17. Can you please explain the connections between the Lions, Rotarians, Freemasons, Knights of Columbanus, Opus Dei, NRA and the Illuminati and the Papal See?

18 Is the new Pope (who recently made the founder of Opus Dei into a Saint) the actual real head of Opus Dei?

Opus Dei is at the very centre of the proposed destruction of the integrity of the landscape setting of the high valley in the Royal City of Tara. They are manipulating the system with compliance to achieve their goal of profit by the destruction of heritage. They are so arrogant that they offer a lecture on the Gabhra Valley to the public that they believe they have fooled.

Opus Dei means the ‘Work of God’. It is not the work of God to destroy beauty for profit. The Opus Dei organisation in Ireland is the local branch of the ‘New World Order’ as announced by daddy Bush in 1991. The have sought to make a fool out of you - help to expose their sick agenda and stop the rampant onslaught of organised state and church corruption now. Do this for your self respect and to safeguard freedom for the children.

See also http://www.druidschool.com/site/1030100/page/606996
    for an essay on the White Mare at Tara.

The secret handshakers need exposure to stop their lies, tell people about it - this global dominator secret society breaks with visual exposure.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

These nice people of Opus Dei in Lismullin have the power to stop the M3 toll road - but they raised no objection.

Isn't the land for the road being bought by compulsory purchase order ? I can't see a catholic organisation having the power to stop a road the state is determined to build. Maybe in the 70's but not now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

em....
    As much as I am opposed to the planned route for the M3 (I am totally opposed to it, for many, many reasons) I think your claim that Opus Dei are behind it is a little unfounded. Have you got any answers to any of your above questions??
    I think this is over-reactive finger pointing.

*bitterly disappointed at the results of the high court proceedings*

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭joseph dawton

Thanks to Con for pointing this out, but I have to agree that they alone are not going to change things one way or another.

I think supporting the court action is the best route to take. It's fair enough that the road should be upgraded but why not improve the existing road rather than tear up half the countryside?

http://www.electricpublications.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Did Opus Dei make Steve Guttenburg a star?

You should see if you can get a TD to as all those questions in the dail.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭gom

ConConnor wrote:
    7. How many members of Fianna Fail are also members of Opus Dei?

I'm sure it has one of the largest memberships compared to any other party. I do know that Minister for Education, Mary Hanafin has refused to answer questions regarding her supposed memberhip of Opus Dei. She used to be a teacher after all...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ConConnor

Hi all,
    thank you for the replies
    # = me
    rcunning03 says - I can't see a catholic organisation having the power to stop a road the state is determined to build.
    # Its the other way round. The Opus Dei people are already settled in the sacred valley of the White Mare , Goddess of our Celtic Ancestors. They have conspired with the state to get this road to further destroy our heritage.

larryone says -> I think your claim that Opus Dei are behind it is a little unfounded.
    # Look into the actual valley - you will see thier Lismullen Institute, it has a very solid foundation and was reopened in 2000 after E10M refurb.
    >Have you got any answers to any of your above questions??
    # Yes I do - but as you are having such difficulty seeing the huge Opus Dei buildings in the Gabhra Valley - there is little use to me giving answers to those with limited perception
    >I think this is over-reactive finger pointing.
    # Have ever been near Tara Valley and the Opus Dei HQ?
    They are situated on the White Mare stream of the Horse Goddess.

*bitterly disappointed at the results of the high court proceedings*
    # May I suggest that the judge is looking after the needs of the state and church and is in all probability a member of .....

joseph dawton says - > I think supporting the court action is the best route to take.
    # The action was on weak grounds and achieved nothing - please see above
    > It's fair enough that the road should be upgraded but why not improve the existing road rather than tear up half the countryside?
    # Money. This is a double toll road. Cavan to Dublin is two tolls each way. All the land near the motorway for 1.5km is reclassed for building = more money.

Cactus Col said - > Did Opus Dei make Steve Guttenburg a star?
    # I dont know
    >You should see if you can get a TD to as all those questions in the dail.
    # I'm getting safe questions asked first by David Norrris and Prionsios DeRossa.

gom said - > I'm sure it (FF) has one of the largest memberships compared to any other party. I do know that Minister for Education, Mary Hanafin has refused to answer questions regarding her supposed memberhip of Opus Dei. She used to be a teacher after all...
    # yep - if you want to go to the top you gotta be a member.

see http://worcestervoice.com/Bishop%20McManus/abuse_victim_advocates_try_to_meet_with_bishop.htm
    for a list of Opus Dei property in Ireland.
    >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭Schuhart

Like they say, don't ascribe to conspiracy what can equally be explained by incompetence. An amount of the impetus for the new road is simply a desire to have something to tout on the doorsteps for Meath based commuters at the next election. That said, reopening the Navan rail line would probably be more effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

ConConnor, my friend you read too much dan brown.
    dan brown is a terrible writer.

Advertisement