Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jordan's new book...brilliant...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

Ha ha, that was brilliant. All those are brilliant. I died laughing at the Cecilia Ahern one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dear lord. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Bit more high-brow then I was expecting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Cool! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

Pete is the only man who's ever seen me without my hair extensions and I know we are going to stay together for ever and ever.

?!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Ha ha-that hair extensions quote had me in stitches too-so is that what true love is??When a guy see's you without your hair extensions?
    That extract has made me want to rush out and buy the book-i dunno what it is about Jordan but it's really intresting reading about her and I'm ashamed to say I brought the 'ok' special edition of her and pete's wedding:o

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I read the version of Stephen King's "The Cell". It had me in tears.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Mu mum is tempted to use the Joanna Trollope one for her book club as they're currently reading it.

Advertisement