Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oops

Options
  • 03-03-2006 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

My most humble apologies.:) I had no idea that this board had a less 24 hour posting rule (I'll go back and see what else I missed :( ).
    I am guessing that if I do not post again by midnight tonight, this thread will also turn into a pumpkin? It won't happen again...I am amending my ways!

p.s. thanks to all those who have responded so far, I have loved reading all your comments! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 leannan

I just want to say thank you to those of you on this forum who have either responded to my research questions, or stopped by my website to say hello. If you didn't leave your email addy then I was not able to thank you personally, so I am thanking you here instead. :)

If anyone has any comments they would like to add, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks again,
    leannan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement