Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv on your pc

Options
  • 03-03-2006 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

hi, i went onto this web site www.flysat.com and they said they will give you 800 + channels to view from your pc for a once off payment of 7.95 stg:eek: . is this too good to be true:confused: its a special offer untill 12am tonight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Was it a banner ad nothing to do with flysat?

No-one can give you ANY channels for PC viewing unless you add a Tuner card of some kind. My PC has about 800 free Satellite channels on its Satellite TV Tuner card and 4 Tv channels from TV aerial on Analog TV tuner card.

I have Broadband, but for TV its on a par with Baird's mechanical TV of 1937.

Ignore the "Offer"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

will do thanks for that watty

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

That offer to do with free channels on your PC for 7.95, 10.95 etc etc, till midnight is a well know scam, a good search on the google and you will find other methods, best not to be discussed here.

As watty pointed out you can receive channels on your PC as long as you have a tuner card and a dish, motorised if required.

Your link however is a good resource and i will make a sticky with it.

Advertisement