Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Free minutes Skypeout today

Options
  • 03-03-2006 11:43am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I also put this in the bargain Alerts, so mods if you want to remove it do so.

If you logon to Skypeout you should see a link for 10 free minutes, I had the link twice and got 20 minutes credited into my account.

Regards

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I have to see I don't see this option at all, either I'm blind or I just don't have it on my account because I already have 10e plus and it won't allow me to even buy more credit till I spend some of my current credit.
    Any screen shots?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmnn, I don't see it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

Cabaal wrote:
    I have to see I don't see this option at all, either I'm blind or I just don't have it on my account because I already have 10e plus and it won't allow me to even buy more credit till I spend some of my current credit.
    Any screen shots?
    I've no SkypeOut credit and I don't see it either.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

That's strange that you don't see it.

I have 2 accounts, 1 of them never had credit and got the link on it for the 10 min. free, the other had credit but wasn't happy about it, lots of echo and stuff like that so I got a refund, in that account I also got the credit.

I send the links to 2 friends that I don't think they ever had credit and both got the links for the credit.

I you want to have a look at http://www.skype.com/campaigns/freeskypedays/index_freeday.html I don't think I ever complete my profile so skype might think my account is US, but not sure as I haven't used my accounts for a few months.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭shaneos

If you can't see it that is because it is only for UK and USA accounts

http://share.skype.com/sites/en/

Ending the week with Gift Day for USA and UK this Friday

Today is a SkypeOut Gift Day for all of you in the USA and UK. Gifting is a nice way to end the week. Go see the skype.com front page and click on the Gift Day banner to learn more. For the UK, it already started in the morning, USA will kick in a bit later when morning arrives there :-) (And when you miss the Gift Day, there’s the ongoing offer of getting free SkypeOut minutes and Skype Voicemail when you buy stuff and pay with PayPal.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

nava wrote:
    I don't think I ever complete my profile so skype might think my account is US, but not sure as I haven't used my accounts for a few months.

In my profile I changed my country to United Kingdom and then to United States with no luck. Then again, that would be a little too easy, wouldn't it?

Regards

Liam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭MyStuffForSale

Just tried that. Link visible, clicked it and said it would be sent to me in 12 hours. Wait to see if it works!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Hmmm very strange indeed, I logged in from http://www.skype.com/campaigns/freeskypedays/index_freeday.html
    and now I have the option for free credit
    skypefreemoney2vg.jpg
    :v: :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I went directly to www.skype.com and there's a link on the front page. Although I'm on NTL, who terminate in the UK, which is probably why it appeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

I still don't see it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

got it - thanks for the heads up Nava!

Advertisement