Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could it be my mic?

Options
  • 02-03-2006 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi i have recently started to write rap music i only get a few brief times during the week after work.now i dont have an accent and i think my voice is pretty clear but i have to really shout into the mic and my throat hurts could it be because of the mic?its a sony mic a friend of mine gave me it was 10 euro in a local hardware store and i wonder could it also be the recording quality ,like i only use the sound recorder on windows which only lets me record for 60 seconds at a time so what should i get or what should i do?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Sounds perfect to me, accourding to roumer that's the same setup Nuie, Collie and Rob Kelly use, and Flip is mixing thier stuff on the sound recorder on his samsung phone, works for them, try turning the input volume on windows up...

haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

what?if that was true then how come there songs are longer than 60 seconds ?u notice the skip if u just press record when i stops and there is no way that a recording from a phone can come out clear,im not just saying that because i could`nt do it im saying that because i cant see how it would be possible for anybody to do that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

You see you can hack it with something you get when you search "windows sound recorder haxor" on altavista.com, and then you can hook your samsung phone to your PC and make wicked sick beats, that's how Flip won the world scratch championship, he had his phone hooked up to his laptop and decks, and then mixed it with the record beats!
    4 channel audio is the next level man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Collie Collins

lol!! seaneh you CWAZY...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 djeoinc

hey man i had the same problem a few months ago get your self a good microphone shure are a good make you be best what type of sound card is in your PC and what software pakage are you using, it might have some thing to do with the pc sound card quility and mic i dont know what sort of a set up you have

• Advertisement
Advertisement