Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rap

Options
  • 02-03-2006 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

what a load of ****e!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 dricko

i agree it sucks and it makes me sad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Maybe a wee ban?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Your Man

BAN!?? im just expressing my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

dricko wrote:
    i agree it sucks and it makes me sad

lol the same way a name like that makes me sad...go listen to ur "666" heavy metal ****.....and ur so called "arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HARDCORE".........and slit ur wrists and then scream "death!!!" like most of you do

Your Man wrote:
    BAN!?? im just expressing my opinion

**** ur opinion....peeps like u aint allowed have an opinion....should be ****in silenced before you open your mouth

• Advertisement

well its not exactly the most constructive of threads/posts. seems more like someone deliberately trying to wind people up or incite a reaction

yeah why dont you pop a cap in my ass
    i listen to rock/punk no hardcore, thank you very much
    hmm anyone hear about the 2 security gaurds shot at the kanye west gig in birmingham?now aint rap violent

yak_kadafi wrote:
    **** ur opinion....peeps like u aint allowed have an opinion....should be ****in silenced before you open your mouth

yo mo fo, i agree, in the hood!!:mad: peace out
    Ps keep it real!!

dricko wrote:
    yeah why dont you pop a cap in my ass
    i listen to rock/punk no hardcore, thank you very much
    hmm anyone hear aboutt he 2 security gaurds shot at the kanye west gig in birmingham?now aint rap violent

if you think its violence and your kids listen to it etc etc....simple be a ****in good parent and keep them away from the mainstream ****......50,eminem etc etc etc etc........
    And if you dont have kids and dont like it...stay the **** away from it and listen to your blink 18 whatever the **** ****

Your Man wrote:
    yo mo fo, i agree, in the hood!!:mad: peace out
    Ps keep it real!!

well then get the **** away from the forum then......feel me;) ?

• Advertisement

yak_kadafi wrote:
    if you think its violence and your kids listen to it etc etc....simple be a ****in good parent and keep them away from the mainstream ****......50,eminem etc etc etc etc........
    And if you dont have kids and dont like it...stay the **** away from it and listen to your blink 18 whatever the **** ****

****** ***** the ***** this *****

im 17 for god sake, no kids! and blink 182 arent bad theyre good but if you wanna know whos really good try:
    The Cure, The Who, The Ramones, Alkaline Trio, Against Me!, The Beastie Boys, Green Day, The Clash, NOFx, Rancid, Box Car Racer,Operation Ivy, Funeral for a Friend, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bloodhound Gang, Weezer, Rage Against The Machine, Jimmy Eat World, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Neil Young, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Bruce Springsteen, AC/DC, Arctic Monkeys......theres more.....
    you're a scumbag dont ya know

Your Man wrote:
    ****** ***** the ***** this *****

you ok man??????
    anyway im gonna leave you and do whatever..in the end it'll all be a waste of your time when the mod bans you and delete your posts from here....

lol "im gonna end this **** with a **** you,have a nice day".......just a little quote from one of the battles in 8mile

dricko wrote:
    im 17 for god sake, no kids! and blink 182 arent bad theyre good but if you wanna know whos really good try:
    The Cure, The Who, The Ramones, Alkaline Trio, Against Me!, The Beastie Boys, Green Day, The Clash, NOFx, Rancid, Box Car Racer,Operation Ivy, Funeral for a Friend, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bloodhound Gang, Weezer, Rage Against The Machine, Jimmy Eat World, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Neil Young, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Bruce Springsteen, AC/DC, Arctic Monkeys......theres more.....

nah your ok........i wouldn't waste my time downloading any of that ****??
    cmon man....me a scumbag???????lol I'm not even irish...nevermind being a scumbag
    have a good 1!!

dricko wrote:

there are a couple of decent bands listed there, but i'm a bit confused by some of your choices as quite a number of these groups would have quite a strong hip-hop influence i would have thought. You're 17 and i'm going to hazard a guess that your only real experience of hip-hop is from the likes of Tupac, 50cent, etc...Contrary to popular belief there is more to hip-hop than violence, b*tches and cursing. You seem to have a fairly eclectic taste in music, maybe you should look a little deeper into hip-hop music and you might be surprised to find you'd like quite a lot. Maybe try Mos Def for example, his new album "The New Danger" is quite alternative and not your standard hip-hop, it actually has quite a heavy rock influence. You listen to rock, but not to the likes of busted, etc...its the same with hip-hop, don't close your mind to it just because you don't like the stuff in the charts!

there are a couple of decent bands listed there, but i'm a bit confused by some of your choices as quite a number of these groups would have quite a strong hip-hop influence i would have thought. You're 17 and i'm going to hazard a guess that your only real experience of hip-hop is from the likes of Tupac, 50cent, etc...Contrary to popular belief there is more to hip-hop than violence, b*tches and cursing. You seem to have a fairly eclectic taste in music, maybe you should look a little deeper into hip-hop music and you might be surprised to find you'd like quite a lot. Maybe try Mos Def for example, his new album "The New Danger" is quite alternative and not your standard hip-hop, it actually has quite a heavy rock influence. You listen to rock, but not to the likes of busted, etc...its the same with hip-hop, don't close your mind to it just because you don't like the stuff in the charts!

i second that...although pac is my favourite rapper........
    try look deeper into his songs......dont just see the "****" etc etc.....look at the true meaning and why he he talks about whatever the song is about the way he does

Where are you from Kadafi?

I'm the first to admit that i have a considerable amount of Tupac in my collection, was one of the first rappers i listened to when i started to listen to hip-hop so i'll always have a place for his music(released while he was alive that is) in my heart. but i don't really listen to him anymore and if you weren't a hip-hop fanyou're only experience of tupac will really be his chart music post-california love, which is a little one dimensional

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

dricko wrote:

the beastie boys are hip hop/rap, ahahahahaha , the sad named bitch who hates rap , likes rap/hip hop? . anyways this forum section is called rap/hip hop so keep your noise out of here and go into your rock/punk section and talk there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Collie Collins

its all about "Entrails Ripped Through A Virgin's C**t" by Cannibal Corpse, class tune...

its all about "Entrails Ripped Through A Virgin's C**t" by Cannibal Corpse, class tune...

oh man you should do a cover of that at your next gig

• Advertisement

the beastie boys are hip hop/rap, ahahahahaha , the sad named bitch who hates rap , likes rap/hip hop? . anyways this forum section is called rap/hip hop so keep your noise out of here and go into your rock/punk section and talk there.
    hmm suppose you didnt know the beastie boys started out as hardcore punk band did you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

yeah but no one listens to them for their punk. They are listened to and deeply respected from music fans of across all genres for their hip hip/rap. So step off.

Im not even a rap hip hop fan but I love the BBs. Though I am growing to appreciate my roots [hip hop] more and more [im from NYC who was quite the punk fan] and theres no better way of getting rythym. You know like Johnny Cash says "when you got the blues get rythm." So true it works.

true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Your Man wrote:
    what a load of ****e!!

Yore Ma..............what a **** ride

On a more serious note, there is alot more to Hip-hop that you obviously know nothing about, there are plenty of threads with real Hip-Hop albums listed in them, try listening to some of them before you make vast generalisations again. or else your just a stupid troll, in which case well done.

Dricko, Zach De La Rocha would consider himself am emcee and the renegades album covered a number of Hip-Hop songs and the band itself had strong Hip-Hop influences so you should try checking out some real Hip-Hop before dismissing it all, it would be akin to me dismissing all Punk as shíte after listening to McFly/Busted.

You sound like a bit of a knob,
    so are u a boy racer or what? bleedin rapid

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Ok thread locked.

Your Man banned for 1 week for trolling and abuse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement