Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

True or false

Options
  • 02-03-2006 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

wrote:
    Word on the street is that Kevin Federline (yep Britney’s hubby) is finally signed. He found a label he is happy with and you won’t believe which one!

K Fed is rumored to be with none other then the Game’s Black Wallstreet label. Yep, I know its shocking and completely wrong (at least in my eyes and ears and mouth) but that's what it said!

Game has been losing cool-points ever since his Brother Big Fase told everyone that his whole story about gang banging and the coma was a complete LIE!

Signing Kevin Federline is not gonna do it, he can even tattoo Kevin’s face with a butterfly; it still doesn’t really make him anymore credible, at least to me.

Taken from hiphopdx.com

This has to be a joke.
    Comments please...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

evil_seed wrote:
    Taken from hiphopdx.com

This has to be a joke.
    Comments please...

Damn.........................from a nothing to a something now.....
    my opinion-It sucks!!!!!!Shows what rap is in this day and age......and then people wonder why rock has become popular again....why the **** do you think it has when you've got anyone that thinks that they can ryhme gettin record deals......Its sad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

it probably is true, to be honest i don't really care, its just pop music at the end of the day and you don't have to listen to it. Game is pretty much from a long line of rappers who would probably count tupac as their biggest influence. Just another wannabe gansta. He's in it for the money and probably saw that federline would be a nice little earner selling cheesy hip hop to teenage girls and die hard britney fans

it probably is true, to be honest i don't really care, its just pop music at the end of the day and you don't have to listen to it. Game is pretty much from a long line of rappers who would probably count tupac as their biggest influence. Just another wannabe gansta. He's in it for the money and probably saw that federline would be a nice little earner selling cheesy hip hop to teenage girls and die hard britney fans

word up...i really dont give 2 ****s either but its not gonna do RAP anymore good when people hear that Federline is now classed as a rapper

• Registered Users Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

true. but at the end of the day most of whats in the charts these days, from 50 to game to federline:mad: is not doing the rap industry any good. those at the heart of the industry know which artists they respect, and the fans of real hip-hop will still love it. talented artists will still come onto the scene, get respect, not sell many albums and so the cycle continues. theres always some useless prat who'll come on to the scene and disappear from it just as quickly

true. but at the end of the day most of whats in the charts these days, from 50 to game to federline:mad: is not doing the rap industry any good. those at the heart of the industry know which artists they respect, and the fans of real hip-hop will still love it. talented artists will still come onto the scene, get respect, not sell many albums and so the cycle continues. theres always some useless prat who'll come on to the scene and disappear from it just as quickly

REAL TALK ^^^^^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

that can not be serious is it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

It is true.Has already done tracks with him.

Advertisement