Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you remember this ?

Options
  • 28-02-2006 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi was just thinking about , Thought i would post it . Dose any one remember watching Oliver Twist when they were a kid . I used to love that film . Would be happy to hear your replies. Thankyou:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Do you mean Oliver the musical version with Ron Moody?
    I remember it well, thoroughly enjoyable. I bought it a couple of weeks ago for my own son who is the same age I was when it came out and he thinks its great. It amazing to watch things go from one generation to the next next like marbles or conkers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Hagar wrote:
    Do you mean Oliver the musical version with Ron Moody?
    I remember it well, thoroughly enjoyable. I bought it a couple of weeks ago for my own son who is the same age I was when it came out and he thinks its great. It amazing to watch things go from one generation to the next next like marbles or conkers.

Yes i do.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The guy who played the Artful Dodger in that film died this morning..

Very sad.. RIP

H.R. Puffinstuff will mourn him too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

xzanti wrote:
    The guy who played the Artful Dodger in that film died this morning..

Very sad.. RIP

Yeah thats terrible where did you here that ?

Its very sad RIP...

• Advertisement

Here's the BBC link re Jack Wild http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4765996.stm

Advertisement