Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard on the face

Options
  • 28-02-2006 7:23am

My roommate likes mustard.So i just threw it in his face!Its the perfect way to wake up anybody?

Would you like to be woken up with a lumpful of mustad in the face? 6 votes

Hell yeah
    0% 0 votes
    never!no etc
    100% 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Why don't you shave his eyebrows aswell ?? Since you're acting like a 12 year old. :rolleyes:

K-TRIC wrote:
    Why don't you shave his eyebrows aswell ?? Since you're acting like a 12 year old. :rolleyes:

thats a good idea.Ill be back in ten mins.Tell ya how it works out.

thats a good idea.Ill be back in ten mins.Tell ya how it works out.

Well ?? Did you do it ?

Take a pic if you did and post it. :D

I love rag week.Yeah i will take pictures.Just when he comes out of his bedroom and stops being pissed with me.Ive a lab in two hours.I dont wanna go.:(

Mustard tastes nice on its own.Yum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I love mustard but if some tool threw it in my face while I slept I'd open his chest with a hatchet and pull his innards onto the coffee table for him to see. I work in NUIG and I'm well tired of rag week. The next twat to squirt me with a water gun will ..... (insert random mustard related threat here)

'cptr

• Advertisement

Where are the pics ??

Advertisement