Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop ram

Options
  • 28-02-2006 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Alright lads. I as wondering if anybody new what the cheepest location would be for 1gb of DDR2 SO-DIMM ram. I know of komplett and acouple of others. Just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else.

The back of a low flying aeroplane is fine :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I'd vouch komplett to be honest, you could get it from www.crucial.com/uk but in my opinion that's just a pain in the arse!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

crucial.com/uk or www.shop4memory.com (Irish,and includes VAt,P&P)

edit: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=236924

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

knox1664 wrote:
    Alright lads. I as wondering if anybody new what the cheepest location would be for 1gb of DDR2 SO-DIMM ram. I know of komplett and acouple of others. Just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else.

The back of a low flying aeroplane is fine :D

Pm Rattlehead_ie, he was selling 2gb on the for sale boards with a guideprice of 100 per stick, best deal I have seen in a while, I would have bought some except I had just ordered off of Komplett and it would have been almost the same price had I cancelled the order anyway due to delivery charges.

Advertisement