Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cian Brennan 01/02

Options
  • 27-02-2006 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

came across here while wondering the web aimlessly, so anyone remember me? long fair hair, and wore too much black.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Are you by any chance related to Mary Brennan? (RA'd this year.)

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

You're the bastard that constantly threatened to rape me, generally warped my mind and scared me ****less in my first year, well for the first week anyway...I sorta started to get used to it after that...

In other news: Hey, how've ya been?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Lil cian

Zounds wrote:
    You're the bastard that constantly threatened to rape me, generally warped my mind and scared me ****less in my first year, well for the first week anyway...I sorta started to get used to it after that...

In other news: Hey, how've ya been?
    I wasn't that bad!l

I've been good, thanks. What've you been up to? In college yet?

Naw, I'm still stuck in fifth year, TY seemed like such a good idea at the time.

You must be, yeah? What're you studying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Lil cian

Economics, Politics and Law, in D.C.U. I'm living in the room across from my CTYI room. T'is kinda weird.

• Advertisement

Yeah, i can see that being weird alright

Advertisement