Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I forgot...

Options
  • 26-02-2006 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

Hey
    I was doing a litle case modding and forgot to make a work log for yas :( not that you care or anything but i find em kool to read but anywho i have just finished my first ever mod :) i cleared the jewl and cut out the black plastic behind it so i can see in. now, i will create a worklog from here on in as i will add a cathode a dvd drive window and will paint it :) but if it will be a waste of time making a work log please tell me:cool:
    edit: am soft modding it during the week, so if anyone who is good at this please if they can add me too msn to help me threw it (pm for adress)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

i am guessing you dont want it then.. ok:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

Now way, go for it. I'd like to find out how tricky the whole case mod thing is...I'll give you a hand with the softmod

ok, thanks i will need the help, tho the case modding isnt tooo hard once you have the rite tools, i will use a dremel and some clear acrylic for windows form my engineering teacher :)

OK! im going ahead of this after tomorrow as i have 2 weeks off:) so it will be softmodded, have a big X window and an etch with some green ctahodes and leds ;) and silverlining i will be getting back in touch with you ASAP and we can work out teh softmod :)

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

Yeah, i would be interested in seeing your work. Best of luck....

• Advertisement

Ill need it :D well good news, i got the clear perspax and a jigsaw today so ill start a new thread as my worklog :)

Advertisement