Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current DS pricing

Options
  • 26-02-2006 9:39pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was going to organise to a get a Nintendo DS for a mate of mine for their birthday next week, just wondering does anyone know offhand what sort of console bundles with a game for the DS are out there at the moment in the likes of Game or Smyths?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Around 170 for ds+1 game+carry case. I think HMV have the best bundles atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Reaver772

Argos have ds/game/accesories for about €165 and smyths have the Mario kart or dog packs for about €155

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I'm looking to pick up a DS (a pink one preferably) for my sisters birthday in three weeks, I don't need it to be part of a bundle as my brother and I have a rake of games and accesories between us as we already own a DS each, where's the cheapest place to pick up a DS that's not part of a bundle?..

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Probably Virgin, afaik the silver one is €129.99 there.

Advertisement