Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mixtapes and Mixtape DJs

Options
  • 26-02-2006 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Off the top of my head a few favourite mixtapes are DJ Vlad and DJ Green Lantern: Rap Phenomenon 1 and 2 ANd DJ DangerMouse: The Grey Album

Green Lantern is one of my favourite DJs , which reminds me Green Lantern and Fort Minor " We Major" is good too.

Anyone says Whoo Kid is good and they shall recieve a lot of abuse.

Has anyone heard Tupac duets or Tupac " the lost tape" mixtapes? Are they any good?

What do people think Of DJ Vlad " Rock phenomenon " hosted by Mike Shinoda?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

my favourite has to be DJ fatal.......cali untouchables mixtape or the shining serpant..both 2pac mixtapes....
    anyone here heard his tupac and kurupt-still ballin track................................Definitley my FAVOURITE mixtape track.....genius!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ian.f

Are you allowed talk about where you buy mixtapes from here? I usually get mine direct from the DJs or download. What about everyone else?

I was gonna get those mixtapes. I emailed DJ fatal's site and the told me that DJ Fatal has his own ebay account and gave me the link. I'll probably my lost tape first though.

yak_kadafi wrote:
    my favourite has to be DJ fatal.......cali untouchables mixtape or the shining serpant..both 2pac mixtapes....
    anyone here heard his tupac and kurupt-still ballin track................................Definitley my FAVOURITE mixtape track.....genius!!!!

Just looked it up and there are 5 cali untouchable mixtapes. It's a 5 part ( so far ) series, which one are you talking about? What does cover look like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

ian.f wrote:
    Just looked it up and there are 5 cali untouchable mixtapes. It's a 5 part ( so far ) series, which one are you talking about? What does cover look like?

there are a few but look at the DJ fatal ones.....

K, gonna buy shining serpent off fatal's ebay account now, where do you get your mixtapes from?

Go to DJ Vlad's myspace an listen to some of his mixes of rock phenomenon . Some are good some are funny, Not as good as the work he did with green lantern on rap phenomenon though

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2985625
    DJ Vlad's Myspace ^^^^^^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Think i'd have to go with DJ Spinbad. On "No More Bullsh*t Blends" he even manages to make such tripe as Usher sound decent. has some nice mixes off LL, Kanye, etc... on there. Also his 80s megamix is pretty nice. I like DJ Yoda too, he's a British DJ, with a pretty quirky style, lots of samples from old TV shows and tracks mixed up with hip-hop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Ya i like DJ Green Lantern, talented he is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

DJ Drama, Green Lantern, DJ Vlad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

hmm i was sure i replied to this before.. anyway, meh mixtapes don't really do it for me anymore. don't really have a favourite mixtape dj, but i suppose if i had to pick then J-Love. he usually has some quality mcs on his

Advertisement