Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommed me a case with Width <= 20cm.

Options
  • 26-02-2006 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

Hi, I need an ATX case but I have one of those bloody cubby holes for the tower in my desk and I have no room to put the tower anywere else. Its width is about 20.2cm and my budget is €70-€80.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

using the jeantech phong myself for about three months now and am loving it, it's 200mm wide

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Here ya go, it's only 17cm wide. Cheap cheap aswell. I bought one myself because I too have certain space requirements. The width is correct for this case, but the depth is actually 46cm, for some reason they only measure the depth of the side panel, and not the plastic front they put on it.

Don't listen to the reviews... except mine maybe, its a nice case. Don't depend on the PSU though, its noisy, but great for a spare in emergencies and for a handy DC PSU, which, as an engineer, is usefull. For the price and size it can't be beat.

Q-Tec Midi tower ATX

Advertisement