Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Writers and Artists Needed ASAP

Options
  • 25-02-2006 6:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

NOTE: This opportunity is also available to artists. Each book would need 10-20 drawings in color to be completed. Drawings would look creative but not overly detailed so it won't take a lot of time. Artists will be paid a nice % of the earning of the books, same as the writers.

My name is Michael Moody and I'm a production developer at Hollymood Entertainment. I'm posting on this forum to see if there would be interest in any of the writers here to submit or create and write new children book stories that we will have artists develop drawings and paintings for to create a beautiful finished product.

There is no money paid up front but writers will be paid a % of the revenue brought in from the books they write or illustrate.

The books will be small and simple but full of imagination and creative characters. The books will be 10-20 pages in length, depending on age, and only 3-6 sentences per page is needed. Short and simple. Writers should be wanting to write at least 5 of these short children's stories.

Please email me at HollymoodLA@aol.com with any information about previous stories you have written that are already available to develop with an artist. If you want to get started on this exciting project, please email me with any ideas you might have and a little bit about your writing experience.

Thanks,
    Michael Moody
    HollymoodLA@aol.com

Advertisement