Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharoahe Monch Finds New Home

Options
  • 24-02-2006 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Good to see the new album on its way.For such a rapper to drop so little is a real shame.
    Though talks have been speculating about several major labels (including Shady Records) being interested in signing him, SRC signed Pharoahe Monch.
    “On a creative and business level, I’ve never been this excited." Monch said. "I’ve had the time to work on this album and being a perfectionist, it’s really come to fruition.”

The first single off his new album will be “Push.” Also watch for “When the Gun Draws,” which will be released as a white label in May. It will be accompanied by a short film.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=1203

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Orizio wrote:
    Good to see the new album on its way.For such a rapper to drop so little is a real shame.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=1203

Finally!!!! Was beginning to think that would never happen. Thankfully he didn't sign with shady though, i hate to see good talent go to waste!

Looking forward to this one! Internal Affairs is a classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 baller4life

I didn't think Internal Affairs was all that good. Some nice tracks, but mostly filler

I didn't think Internal Affairs was all that good. Some nice tracks, but mostly filler

each to their own i guess!! i thought the beats were pretty hot and lyrically he's streets ahead of most of whats out there. I loved it from the first listen, great flow, great guest appearances (mostly), but hey, "one mans trash...."

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

where can i get monch's album internal affairs???? im in dublin :p

been a fan for a long mintue now cant wait to see another album, he hasnt really done anything since "this Life"

Sm0ke wrote:
    where can i get monch's album internal affairs???? im in dublin :p

been a fan for a long mintue now cant wait to see another album, he hasnt really done anything since "this Life"

Don't think you can get it in the shops anymore, pretty sure its been discontinued. Your best bet is to try ebay or amazon probably

• Advertisement
Advertisement